Business Recordkeeping, Billing, and Accounting Systems
- Budgeting and Finance (10)
- Business Disaster Planning (7)
- Create a Records System (16)
- Dealing with Customers (6)
- Employee Embezzlement and Theft (5)
- Help from Business Advisers (35)
- Payroll and Employment Records (5)
- Tax Records (16)
- What Records to Keep (5)
Tips from an Attorney on Dealing with Employee Embezzlement
Deterring employee embezzlement means protecting your business with specific actions. Attorney Lynn Palac has some suggestions to help you deter employee embezzlement, like keeping separate books and using video surveillance.
Business and Personal Travel Expense Deductions - In the U.S. and International
Business travel expenses may be deducted if a trip is for business purposes. But what if a trip combines business and personal activities? The IRS has set up specific regulations for business and personal travel in three different situations: travel within the U.S., travel partially outside the U.S., and international travel. Travel expense...